Who Are Webcon Consulting (India) Ltd.
Since 1979 WEBCON has been rendering a package of consultancy services in the field of socio-economic, management, industry, infrastructure planning, micro enterprise development & capacity building, rural development, etc. under one roof to its cross section clientele throughout the country and abroad encompassing Govt. authorities, public sector, joint sector and private sector organisations. WEBCON is a multifunctional organisation and is under the C&AG Audit. It is in continuous growth path besides being a surplus generating and dividend paying company.
WEBCON is an empanelled consultant of :
- The Ministry of Textile, Govt. of India
- The Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India
- The Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India
- PFC Consulting Ltd. (A wholly owned subsidiary of Power Finance Corporation Ltd.)
- Deptt. of MSME, Govt. of West Bengal
- The State Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Allahabad Bank
- United Bank of India
- Oil India Limited
- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- Tata Chemicals Society for Rural Development
In recognition of outstanding professional services, WEBCON received the CDC Award, 1992 by Consultancy Development Centre, Govt. of India.